ADHD in childhood can be complicated by co-occurring conditions. Some children and their families also contend with the symptoms of oppositional defiant disorder (ODD). Barbara Howard, MD discusses what to do when both disorders occur together, including joint treatment and practical ways for families to help their children and move forward in a positive and healthy way in life.
In prezent este in formare in neuropsihologie clinica (Máster en Neuropsicología Clínica, Instituto Superior de Estudios Psicológicos (ISEP), acreditat de Consiliul General de Psihologie din Spania pentru specializarea in neuropsihologie clinica, program ce indeplineste ghidurile internationale de instruire ale Conferintei din Huston pentru acreditarea de psiholog expert in neuropsihologie clinica in Spania.
- adaptare culturala de instrumente psihologice
- functionarea executiva
- mapare corticala, testare WADA
Latest posts by Psih. Mădălina Simion (see all)
- Denver II (Denver Developmental Screening Test) - 27 October 2020
- Infografic functiile executive - 15 May 2020
- Istoria intunecata a testelor de inteligenta – Stefan C. Dombrowski TED - 3 May 2020