Has the clutter become too much?
If you have ADHD, then you most likely know it can be a challenge to keep your home or workplace organized. Add in any possible family members, and storage can become chaotic. Professional organizer and author Susan Pinsky has tips to help you get and stay organized, including:
• The best ways to sort and store your belongings
• Setting realistic and manageable organizational goals
• Tools to help you efficiently organize your home and office
• Creating home organizational systems that work for you and your family
Learn from one of the leaders in the field of organizing solutions for people with ADHD during this helpful webcast.
Susan Pinsky is a professional organizer specializing in those with ADHD and chronic disorganization. She works closely with medical professionals, training physicians on appropriate organizing methodology for those with pathologically based disorganization. Ms. Pinsky is the author of Organizing Solutions for People with ADHD and The Fast and Furious Five Step Organizing Solution. She is a graduate of Wellesley College and has been a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers since 2004.
Ms. Pinsky lectures frequently on organizational issues and has appeared nationally on TV, radio and in print media and was named to the Better Homes and Gardens Panel of Organizing Experts.
Latest posts by Psih. Mădălina Simion (see all)
- University of Nottingham Psychiatric Interviews for Teaching: Somatisation, Self-Harm, Psychosis, Mania, Depression, Anxiety (video-EN) - 14 April 2019
- Evidence-based treatment for ADHD in young children (video EN) - 13 March 2019
- Complementary approaches to ADHD treatment (video EN) - 13 March 2019